Visit New Zealand’s most experienced family owned winery. Immerse yourself in our wines, our history and our hospitality in a beautifully designed space.
Babich Wines is New Zealand’s most experienced family owned winery.
We have been proud producers of fine New Zealand wines since 1916, when Croatian immigrant Josip Babich produced his first vintage. A century on, our family business has three generations of winemaking experience behind it, 13 vineyards in New Zealand’s finest wine regions, and a passion for winemaking as a way of life.
We are a global export business (currently exporting to over 50 countries world-wide) but have never lost sight of the importance of family, farming and the winemaker’s craft. We make wines that are worth drinking; wines to be shared and enjoyed with friends and family.
Must Try Wines
|2017||Classics Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé||$16.95|
|2017||Black Label Sauvingnon Blanc||$22.95|
|2016||Family Estates Noble Riesling||$34.95|
|2016||Classics Hawkes Bay Syrah||$16.95|
|2015||Family Estates Headwaters Pinot Noir (Organic)||$34.95|
|2014||Winemakers' Reserve Merlot||$29.95|
|2014||'The Patriarch' Cabernet Merlot Malbec||$69.95|
- We participate in a regional Wine Trail: Wineries Out West
- Nearest recommended food & dining:: The Grounds Eatery, Bodega Eatery
- Nearest recommended accommodation:: Quality Hotel Lincoln Green
- 1 Vineyard in Auckland with Winery and Cellar Door
- 8 Vineyards in Marlborough with Winery
- 5 Vineyards in Hawkes Bay